The Senior Treasury Analyst will supports
all Treasury functions including cash, disbursement payments,
investments, cash flow projections, capital analysis, monitoring
and recording of transaction activity and assist with the
preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports and
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support in the preparation of monthly and quarterly
- Monitor service charges and ensure fees are in accordance with
contracted agreements. Follow-up with provider of any
- Provide support with the forecasting and monitoring of the
short and long-term cash position, provide actual vs. forecast
- Conduct treasury management and investment analyses and
estimate current and future costs under various scenarios.
- Deposit checks and verify bank deposits and disbursement
- Create batch vendor payments for ACH and wire transactions and
generate various reports from online banking software.
- Monitor and reconcile merchant credit card sales transactions
and student automated tuition payments.
- Perform monthly and quarterly capital analysis.
- Maintain financial registers, logs and spreadsheets to assist
other departments when data is required.
- Provide support for treasury department day-to-day operations
and assist other department with various bank issues.
- Develop special ad hoc reports, as needed.
- Adhere to CCC Customer Service Excellence standards.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Finance or
- Minimum of 4 years of treasury/cash management or banking
- Knowledge and experience in PeopleSoft, Microsoft Word and
- Must have the ability to analyze problems, formulate and
- The ability to work with multiple departments.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to handle all situations with tact, persuasiveness
- Must be able to work independently and maintain a high degree
Excellent health and welfare benefit package and
long term savings and investment programs including 403(b) &
457(b) Investment Plans and a pension plan with the State
University Retirement System (SURS) Plan. Generous vacation,
holiday, personal and sick days, and tuition reimbursement. For a
more detailed overview of benefits, please visit the benefits page
of our website.
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within 6
months of hire.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in City College of Chicago!