Work Site Location:
Coeur d' Alene Campus
To see full Pay Grade -
Salary Structures click here
This Temporary Position is a grant funded and is subject to
culminate by September 30, 2022.
The Idaho Job Corp Program is funded through a grant made to the
Idaho Dept. of Labor. North Idaho College is contracted with the
Idaho Dept. of Labor to deliver programs and services outlined as
grant deliverables for the five Northern counties of Idaho.
September 30, 2022
The Workforce Consultant will oversee all
outreach, admissions, and job placement efforts for Idaho Job Corps
students at North Idaho College, including the recruitment and
intake of new students. This position also assists students with
completing all program requirements and obtaining employment after
completion of the program.
This list includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Recruits students for the Idaho Job Corps program at North
- Interviews all students and assists them in completing the
- Maintains student intake records in accordance with Personally
Identifiable Information requirements.
- Uses the application system to track applicant progress.
- Communicates all program requirements to prospective
- Assists students in finding employment upon completion of the
- Follows up with students 6 months and 12 months after
graduating from the program.
- Develops positive relationships and works collaboratively with
Department of Labor and local business and industry.
- Collaborates with Idaho Job Corps Workforce Consultants
- Attends and actively participates in Job Corp meetings and
trainings as well other NIC meetings and department-wide planning
- Promotes a positive environment that supports innovation,
teamwork, creativity, and successful outcomes.
- Employs effective organizational, time management, planning,
and assessment skills.
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work
relationship with supervisor, college staff, students, and the
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
: Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or related field,
and a minimum of one year full-time experience in recruiting and/or
career services is required.
Required License and/or Certifications
A valid driver’s license is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong technical abilities: database systems, presentation
software, Microsoft Office suite or equivalent.
• Strong cross-cultural interpersonal and writing skills.
• Strong public speaking skills and ability to represent the
college and Idaho Job Corps in a positive way to diverse
• Strong event planning/coordination skills.
• Ability to interpret, follow, and administer academic and
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written
• Ability to function as an integral and positive member of a
• Ability to travel between various locations throughout the
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of
background check and proof of degree.
All application materials including resume and cover letter must
be uploaded and the application completed prior to the close
Advertised: July 30, 2021 Pacific Daylight
Applications close: August 13, 2021 11:55 PM Pacific