The Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine in the Department
of Pediatrics at the University of Buffalo (UB), and the John R.
Oishei Children’s Hospital ( OCH ) are seeking one candidate for a
full-time chief faculty position at the Clinical Associate or Full
The Chief also oversee the organization of the Division and
Critical Care Unit with respects to the following responsibilities,
in an effort to sustain and strengthen the Division and Faculty
- Administrative Tasks and Budget
- Discharge of Clinical Care
- Teaching/Mentoring of Trainees and faculty
- Thorough Communication.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action equal opportunity
employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply
including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Candidate must possess:
- A medical degree with a valid license
- A clinical background in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certification in Pediatrics
- Board Certification/Eligibility in Pediatric Critical Care
Preferred qualifications include strong academic background,
experience and interest in clinical research and teaching, and
clinical experience in pediatric cardiac critical care to support
the ongoing development of a pediatric cardiac surgical unit. This
candidate should have experience to effectively lead, guide, and
support the division faculty, as well as the Critical Care
For more information, click the "How to Apply" button.