Coordinates and provides senior-level administrative support to an
ongoing program at the University.
- Coordinates program to ensure that implementation and
prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified
- Participates in planning and develops methods for program
implementation and administration; coordinates program activities
- Reviews program records and reports of activities. Recommends
modifications to methods or procedures as required.
- Prepares recurring and ad hoc program reports for management
- Assists in preparing reports, proposals, manuals, and other
documentation as required for the program.
- Participates in budget planning and is responsible for
controlling expenditures in accordance with budget allocations for
- Conducts formal training or gives instruction regarding program
policies and procedures.
- Interacts with faculty, staff and students to promote the goals
and objectives of the program.
- Develops and maintains database on research studies, policy
- Performs other job related duties as required.
Additional Posting Information:
This opportunity will be located in the College of Medicine in the
Office of Medical Education reporting to the Director of Curriculum
Development & Support. This position provides support and
coordination for academic administration and curriculum delivery.
Works closely with the Course Directors and Office of Medical
Education in matters relating to the pre-clerkship
Associates and 1 year experience
Education: Requires the ability and knowledge for analysis and
interpretation of procedures, policies and practices attainable
through specific education and/or training programs in a specialty
or technical field. Advanced vocational or electronic skills or a
basic knowledge of a professional field is required.
An Associate's degree or certification/licensing in a technical
specialty program of over 18 months and up to 3 years duration are
characteristic of this field.
Experience: Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 or more years experience in medical education coordination,
higher education and health care.
- Prior medical education experience
*Education in lieu of experience and experience in lieu of
education will be considered.