University of Idaho
Director of Graduate Student Support Programs
College of Graduate Studies
$50,812 per year or higher depending on
The Director of Graduate Student Support will report to the Dean of
COGS and will be partner with the Director of Graduate Admissions
in meeting the support, training, and recruitment goals of the
College of Graduate Studies and university. The director serves as
a liaison with departments and colleges, Directors of graduate
studies, Communications and Marketing, Career Planning and
Placement, International Programs Office (IPO), The Graduate
Support director has responsibility to structure and deliver
programming for the Graduate Student Success Program, the
Professional Development initiative, prestigious fellowship
workshops, graduate assistant institute, campus-wide orientations,
and other COGS and university sponsored events. The position is
responsible for the social media presence of the college.
- Experience in a position where interaction with students and
faculty was a primary function.
- Experience researching sources to collect and compile
information and continuously update programming based on changes in
protocol or program.
- Experience interpreting, applying, and explaining complex
programs to a graduate and undergraduate audience.
- Experience with private and public scholarship and student
- Experience in working with individuals from varying cultural
and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working
relationships with students, faculty, staff, administrators, and
- Experience in situations requiring creative and analytical
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Experience working with a CRM (constituent relationship
- Experience with graduate programs and in recruiting and
retaining graduate students.
- Experience in developing a recruiting/marketing plan and
marketing materials in an academic setting.
- Experience managing and balancing a budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
Open Until Filled:
Provide a resume, list of 3 references and a letter of
qualification which provides examples of how you meet each of the
required experience, required education and any applicable
additional preferred qualifications.First consideration will be
given to applications received by August 12, 2021.
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative