Career Opportunity Number
HEERF: Part-Time Student Data Center Specialist
MCC - Any Location
Temporary Part-Time Staff
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Limited Duration assignment to end no later than April 30, 2022,
but may be extended.
Support student data center with processes to assist student
enrollment and and re-engagement as they return to campus after the
COVID -19 pandemic.
Perform other duties as assigned
- Processing records including but not limited to:
- Opening mail, scanning, printing records, working with basic
correspondence, and basic data entry.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
$10.30 per hour
Type of Part-time Job
Part Time Staff
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Optional & Required Documents
Required Documents Optional Documents
- * Are you currently a Temporary Part-Time Staff, Flexible
Part-Time Staff and/or Seasonal Part-Time Staff MCC employee?
- * What is the highest level of education you have as conferred
through an official transcript?
- Have not completed High School/GED
- High School/GED
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Doctorate degree
- * How much experience in clerical/administrative support or
related area do you have, as supported by the employment history
listed on your application?
- less than one year
- between 1 and 2 years
- between 2 and 3 years
- between 3 and 4 years
- between 4 and 5 years
- five years or more
- How did you learn about this position?
- Academic Keys
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- Dos Mundos
- Employee referral
- Inside Higher Ed
- Kansas City Call
- Kansas City Globe
- Kansas City Hispanic News
- MCC Website
- Other Source
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript 01
- Letter of Recommendation 01
- Letter of Recommendation 02
- Other Document 01
- Other Document 02