Performs professional work involved in the development and
administration of the equal opportunity (EO) policies and
procedures of the University of Houston System and the University
of Houston Office of Equal Opportunity Services (EOS). Job Duties
- Provides prompt and equitable resolution of complaints of
unlawful discrimination, including sexual misconduct.
- Interprets University policies and procedures, and local, state
and federal rules and regulations related to EO issues.
- Investigates and resolves complaints of unlawful discrimination
which includes interviewing witnesses, analyzing evidence, making
determinations and in conjunction with the appropriate
administrators, formulate courses of action to address those
- Designs, implements, and delivers antidiscrimination
programming for the University, including delivering ongoing
training designed to promote awareness and prevent sexual
misconduct, including domestic violence, dating violence, sexual
assault and stalking.
- Provides access and accommodation assistance for students and
employees with disabilities consistent with the Americans with
- May schedule, plan, coordinate and organize special events for
- May prepare, edit and produce publications for the EOS.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical
aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or
the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal,
directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or
an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is
directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a
minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related
Notes to Applicant:
Reference upon request