Coordinator - Athletics Camps and Student Services
: Staff - Full-Time
The Athletic department at UVU has a place for you! Are you great
at coordinating and organizing? This role coordinates all athletic
camps and clinics and assists in coordinating student services and
events. Ensures that all athletic camps are run in accordance with
UVU and NCAA rules and regulations. Works closely with the Office
of Risk Management, General Counsel, and other UVU entities as
required. Assists in student services including academics,
compliance, and student-development. Assists in coordinating all
athletic events. Works closely with event supervisors (i.e.
Wolverine Club Director, Head Coaches, Director of Athletics, etc.)
and carries out duties as assigned. Oversees all food purchases for
the athletic department including coordination of Student-Athlete
food cards. Upholds and abides by all NCAA regulations and UVU
institutional policies and procedures. UVU offers an excellent
benefits package which includes a generous leave policy, 12 paid
holidays, affordable medical and dental insurance options, life and
AD&D insurance, tuition waiver (undergraduate resident) for
employee and dependents and substantial employer contribution to a
Graduation from an accredited institution with an associate’s
degree and two years professional experience in a related
discipline or a combination of education and experience totaling
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of athletics camps and clinics planning, scheduling and
* Knowledge of athletics event planning, scheduling and
* Knowledge of NCAA regulations and UVU policies and procedures
including human resources and risk management.
* Knowledge of purchasing procedures.
* Knowledge of general marketing practices.
* Knowledge of budgeting and fiscal management.
* Skill in event planning and coordination.
* Skill in food ordering and preparation for events.
* Skill in computer and computer applications.
* Skill in strategic planning.
* Skill in effective communication.
* Ability to plan for and coordinate events.
* Ability to plan for and coordinate athletic camps.
* Ability to coordinate student services activities and
* Ability to develop procedures and policies related to athletic
camps and clinics.
* Ability to plan, organize and problem solve.
* Ability to generate and maintain positive working
* Ability to plan budget, set financial policies and develop
* Ability to work with people in public relations settings.
Frequently twisting, standing, sitting, walking grasping, and
pushing/pulling. Frequent use of fine-hand manipulation typical
with the use of a computer.
UVU offers an excellent benefits package which includes a generous
leave policy, 12 paid holidays, affordable medical and dental
insurance options, life and AD&D insurance, tuition waiver
(undergraduate resident) for employee and dependents and
substantial employer contribution to a retirement plan.
$29,461 - $36,827
Review Start Date:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicant:
To apply, visit: https://www.uvu.jobs/postings/23520
Employment decisions are made on the basis of an applicant’s
qualifications and ability to perform the job without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age (40 and over), disability,
veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related
conditions, genetic information, or other bases protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.