COLLEGE CLERICAL ASSISTANT I – PART-TIME
WILBUR WRIGHT COLLEGE
The Adult Education Department of Wilbur Wright College seeks a
College Clerical Assistant I – Part-Time to perform a variety of
routine clerical duties.
- Prepares routine records, memos, and forms; proofs completed
assignments for errors and makes appropriate corrections; maintains
office and student record files in alphabetical and/or numerical
- Receives and sorts incoming mail and distributes to appropriate
personnel or office; answers telephones, takes messages, and
transfers calls; provides general information to students regarding
registration, financial aid, departmental course offerings, and
campus policies and procedures.
- Collates materials such as exams, classroom handouts, faculty
lists and handbooks, teacher program forms, narrative reports, and
- Operates basic office equipment; prepares order requisitions
for needed office supplies and materials; and may assist during
- Performs related duties as required.
- Graduation from high school or the equivalent is required. Some
clerical and word processing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of word processing software and knowledge of basic
- Ability to keyboard 40 words per minute; ability to follow oral
and written instructions; and ability to operate a personal
- Skill in basic filing; and good verbal communication
Monday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Occasional evening or Saturday hours required during peak
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago!