An exciting partnership between St. Lucie Public Schools and
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU) offers students
interested in a career in Aerospace or any Engineering discipline
the opportunity to learn from the premiere aviation and aerospace
university in the world. Aerospace engineering deals with the
design, construction, and study of the science behind the forces
and physical properties of aircraft, rockets, and spacecraft. The
field also covers aerodynamic characteristics and behaviors,
airfoil, lift, drag, and other engineering-related concepts. We are
looking for a dynamic professor to be the lead instructor and
Director of the program in St. Lucie County located in Ft. Pierce
- Master’s degree in aviation, aerospace-related field, social
sciences, business, or education.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
- Management, organizational, public relations, technical, and
problem-solving skills required.
- Analytical skills with an in-depth knowledge of information
systems and technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems,
Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook/email, and Internet
- Ph.D. or other doctorate level equivalent in education,
engineering, or aerospace-related field.
- FAA Certified Single Engine Land.