The Information Assistant provides general college information and
performs a variety of technical services related to admissions,
records, financial aid and registration for students, faculty,
staff and the general public, who contact the Enrollment Services
Center Counter or Call Center. The Information Assistant serves as
an intricate part of the college's front door team and provides
superior customer service; s/he supports the Enrollment Services
goals and objectives.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Associate degree in office technology or a related field from a
regionally accredited post-secondary institution
- One year clerical experience.
- Experience with data entry/processing (as determined by a GTCC
pre-employment skills test)
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Greater than one year of clerical experience.
- Experience working in an educational customer service
- Experience with an integrated student information system, e.g.,
Ellucian Datatel, Banner or Jenzabar
- Proficiency/Fluency in Spanish