The Workforce & Continuing Education (WCE) Schedule Coordinator
is responsible for the WCE Schedule of Classes in conjunction with
the Director of Instructional Support Services and Special Projects
and the college's WCE divisions by reviewing and verifying schedule
input, identifying incomplete information, and assessing possible
impact to the overall WCE Schedule of Classes and registration.
Advises and troubleshoots with the Director of Instructional
Support Services and Special Projects regarding scheduling matters
and room assignments; monitors scheduling publication deadlines and
guidelines, and compiles continuing education schedule for
publication. Requires in-depth knowledge of program or operation.
Initiates or completes projects, coordinates operations and
- Associates degree from a regionally accredited
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited
- Three years of experience coordinating and analyzing a
complex schedule of courses/events utilizing integrated database
systems and software applications.
- Greater than three years of experience coordinating and
analyzing a complex schedule of courses/events utilizing integrated
database systems and software applications.
- Experience with an educationally-based relational database system
(e.g., Colleague, Banner, etc.).
- Experience with complex technology solutions currently available
for course schedule development (e.g., College Net, Ad Astra,
- Experience with community college continuing education