Data and CRM Analyst
The Data and CRM Analyst manages and supports all CRM (Slate by
Technolutions) processes for the Division of Graduate and
Professional Studies, including marketing specific to GPS.
This position is dedicated to reporting and data management for the
Graduate Enrollment Team. This includes generating a weekly
enrollment report as well as additional reporting such as inquiry,
application, deposit and in-depth reports related to source,
program and demographics.
As a member of the Graduate Enrollment Team, the Data and CRM
Analyst will provide analysis of data trends that may affect
recruitment and retention strategies, while identifying
opportunities to engage prospective students with greater
efficiency through the CRM (Slate by Technolutions) that raise the
visibility of Lasell's graduate programs and increase graduate
enrollment and revenue.
Qualified candidates may work 100% remotely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The statements below are intended to describe the principal
duties of the person or persons assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties and
responsibilities. Lasell University has the right to add or change
the job responsibilities at any time.
- Strong understanding of the recruiting and enrollment
- Proven ability to develop business processes utilizing web
integration, CRM (Slate by Technolutions) and Student Information
System (PowerCampus) and other platforms, (PowerFaids).
- Monitor daily automated data imports/exports between admissions
CRM (Slate) and campus SIS (PowerCampus) and serve as a liaison
with other campus departments to ensure data flow integrity between
admissions CRM and other campus systems. Continually partner with
Information Technology (IT) to create efficient processes. Serve as
one of two Slate Captains for the Graduate and Professional Studies
- Oversee building and running management reports for senior
leadership in Graduate & Professional Studies to drive
strategic decisions and to assist enrollment counselor
- Provides timely insights and analytical support to various
internal stakeholders (including enrollment and advising, marketing
and other departments) to support effective decision-making.
- Keen ability to integrate systems and workflows such as Chat
tools and 3rd party partnerships (inquiry and application
- Assist in managing user permissions, data integrity, and error
resolution for data pertaining to prospective, applicant, and
admitted students; monitors daily data imports and exports to
admissions CRM (Slate by Technolutions). Manages workflows and rule
sets within CRM.
- Maintain data integrity by performing regular comprehensive
data auditing and cleanup.
- Manage all automated communication flows in conjunction with
Director of Graduate Enrollment.
- Serve as DSO (Designated School Official) for division.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibility: Some involving Work Study Students or
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED BY THE
Bachelor's degree required. Expert proficiency with CRM platforms
(Slate by Technolutions a plus) and MS Windows-based computer
applications such as Excel, Word, Access, and/or various data-base
services and online platforms.
Other Requirements of the Job:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, to
prioritize work and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing
deadlines, while paying close attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize both quantitative and
qualitative information in order to assist in assessing enrollment
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal abilities.
- Candidate must be energetic, highly motivated, flexible and
- Good judgment and a good sense of humor.
- Compliance with relevant federal and state laws.
- Compliance with University policies and procedures.
Interested candidates should upload a letter of interest, resume
and the information of three (3) references using the forms below.
Review of resumes will begin immediately, and applications will be
accepted until the position is filled.
Lasell University requires all employees to be vaccinated and to
provide the documentation upon the start of employment. Lasell also
provides individuals the opportunity to request a medical or
Lasell University is committed to equal opportunity in every
aspect of hiring and employment. Lasell proactively reviews its
policies and practices to assure that decisions with respect to
every dimension of employment are made without regard to age, color
of skin, disability, gender expression and identity, genetic
predisposition, marital status, national origin, race, ethnicity,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, status as a
victim of domestic violence, and all other protected groups and
classes under Federal and State Laws and executive