Administrative Coordinator/ITLS (UEC)
California State University, San Bernardino
Excluded, Administrative, At-Will, Temporary,
About University Enterprises Corporation at
(This is not a state position)
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB ("UEC") supports the
university's educational mission by providing quality services that
complement the instructional program. The University depends upon
UEC to provide services that cannot be supported with state funds.
We're responsible for business enterprises on campus including, but
not limited to, dining, bookstore, convenience store, and vending
services. We also serve as the grantee for federal, state, and
local funding for research and sponsored projects.
Temporary, “non-exempt”, benefited position through June 30, 2022
(Appointment may be renewed annually based upon availability of
funds, availability of work and satisfactory job
Salary: $2,686.62 - $3,206.61/month
Location: San Bernardino, CA
The Infant/Toddler Lab School supports students and families within
the university and community at large by providing high quality
child care and hands on learning experiences through
developmentally appropriate practices, building relationships, and
recognizing individual strengths and values.
40 hours per week. Schedule to be arranged, but typically,
Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm though some nights, weekend
work may be required.
First Review Deadline
This position will remain open until filled. Applications will be
reviewed beginning August 10, 2021.
Under minimal supervision of the Director and Assistant Director,
the Administrative Coordinator will work independently to:
- performing a variety of clerical tasks including inputting data
on computer; filing; copying; faxing; and running errands
- answering telephone
- welcoming and directing visitors; providing general information
to prospective clients
- maintaining employee files
- maintaining child files
- tracking inventory and ordering office supplies and
- establishing eligibility of clients: maintaining waiting list
- communicating with families and staff on a regular basis
- implementing registration and enrollment procedures
- establishing children's schedules
- maintaining attendance records/sign in sheets for children
- completing and sending in licensing documents on a quarterly
- collecting and checking staff time sheets
- collecting payments and maintaining records of parent fees;
taking deposits to the bursar's office
- creating and posting a monthly snack menu
- assisting lab students and interns as needed (gather and file
their paperwork, orient them to the center)
- working as a substitute in classrooms as needed during working
- miscellaneous other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Abilities
- Education: High school diploma and some college required must
have taken an undergraduate course in Infant-Toddler Development
and have completed at least 12 core ECE units.
- Experience: At least 2 years administrative experience.
- Other: Fingerprint clearance through Community Care Licensing
and Pediatric CPR and First Aid certification. Applicants must
possess excellent oral and written skills and have knowledge of
office methods, procedures, and practices.
Strongly preferred B.A. in Child Development
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Cash option
CalPERS Retirement and CalPers 457
Group Term Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Holidays & Personal Holiday
Vacation and Sick pay accruals
Educational Assistance Benefit is based on availability of
Workers' Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, State Disability
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Applicants must have experience with Microsoft Office and
Google Suite Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Applicants must have experience with planning and coordinating
events on campus and/or in the community.
- Applicants must have the ability to follow directions, take
initiative, be flexible, have the ability to multi-task, make
decisions on a day-to-day basis, be reliable, punctual,
responsible, and have effective organizational and planning
- Applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills and a
friendly, helpful, professional attitude.
- Applicants must have the ability to handle sensitive
interactions/situations and confidential information, along with
the ability to work with diverse populations and traditionally
underrepresented students and work well with a team of support
staff and faculty.
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB is committed to a
diverse workforce and affirmative action, and is an equal
opportunity employer. UEC maintains and promotes a policy of
non-discrimination and non-harassment on the basis of race, sex,
gender, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital
status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability,
pregnancy, medical condition, genetic characteristics, status as a
disabled veteran, or disabled veteran of the Vietnam era.
To view the UEC Affirmative Action Program, please contact UEC
Human Resources at (909) 537-7589 Monday through Friday between the
hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
As an equal opportunity employer, University Enterprises
Corporation at CSUSB (UEC) is committed to a diverse workforce. If
you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access UEC's
career website as a result of your disability. You may request
reasonable accommodations by calling UEC's Human Resources Manager
EEO AA Policy Statement
Employment of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans. This position
will remain open until filled. This has been designated as a
sensitive position. The selected candidate must successfully pass a
thorough background investigation to include a criminal history
check prior to appointment. Live Scan clearance is also
To view full description and to apply, visit: https://www.csusb.edu