Senior Research Operations Associate position is available at Texas
Children's Cancer Center, Baylor College of Medicine for an
industry-sponsored cancer immunotherapy program which includes
pre-clinical projects leading to GPM manufacturing of cell therapy
products and early phase clinical trials in pediatric and adult
cancer patients. In this position, the Senior Research Operations
Associate will provide management support to lab personnel and
ensure adequate resource for the studies. Will also be responsible
for timely execution of key deliverables, identification of
critical risk areas and developing mitigation strategies. Will
develop Management plan to include timeline and milestones;
coordinate research personnel meetings; provide daily guidance to
research associates and assistants; respond to inquiries and
requests from program leaders and the sponsor; manage budgets and
contracts; prepare regular reports.
- Timely execution of key deliverables
- Identification of critical risk areas and developing mitigation
- Develop management plan to include timeline and milestones
- Coordinate research personnel meetings
- Provide daily guidance to research associates and
- Respond to inquiries and requests from program leaders and the
- Manage budgets and contracts
- Prepare regular reports
- Manage projects in the Center for Advanced Innate Cellular
Therapy: including initiation, conduct and completion of projects,
managing budgets of the projects as well as ensuring proper
supplies and equipment are ordered, and developing goals for the
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Four years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.