The Research Coordinator II will manage the day-to-day activities
of a clinical research study. Primary responsibilities will be
assisting with patient enrollment, data entry and reporting to
study sponsor. Should have good understanding of clinical research
job role. Position requires prior clinical research experience and
able to work will little or minimal oversight and direction. Some
of the work will be in the section of Pediatric Nephrology/Renal,
so experience in one of these areas is preferred.
- Recruit, screen, and enroll study patients
- Explain the research study protocol and processes to patients
- Schedule patient appointments, test and procedures as outlined
by the PI
- Oversee data entry and management of study records
- Assist with any specimen collection as outlined in the study
- Communicate with study sponsors, provide reports, attend
sponsor monitor meeting and related activities
- Adhere to Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children's Hospital
and Clincial Research SOP
- Adhere to FDA Good Clinical Practices outlining the standard
for safety, design, conduct, performance, monitoring, auditing,
analysis and reporting for clinical trails and studies
- Assist with investigator initiated studies
- Assist with patient enrollment, data entry and reporting to
- Utilize the Research Resource Office's Clinical Train Managment
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related
experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience.
- Bachelors degree in scientific or healthcare related
- Certification as a clinical research coordinator (CCRC) a
- Must be able to work with minimal oversight and direction.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.