COLLEGE BURSAR ASSISTANT I – PART-TIME
Consider joining Truman College as a College Bursar Assistant I –
Part Time. As part of the business office, you will be responsible
for maintaining PeopleSoft Student and Financial systems relating
to student accounts including maintenance, billing and collection
to students and external agencies.
- Distributes loan checks and refund checks.
- Audits student accounts and prepares charges.
- Reviews daily bank deposits and daily cash reports.
- Places hold on student accounts.
- Processes third party billings.
- Assists in student registration activities.
- Maintains PeopleSoft Student and Financial systems as it
pertains to student accounts and its interface.
- Maintains financial records of student receivables and
- Processes billing, collections, and refunding of student
accounts to students and external agencies.
- Monitors and processes cashiering batches and feeds into
Student Financial System.
- Reviews and analyzes miscellaneous general ledger accounts
pertaining to student receivables.
- Prepares and analyzes reports related to student accounts and
- Responds to student inquiries and resolves problems related to
charges and refunds.
- Performs related duties as required.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in CCC!
- Associates Degree and a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in
general accounting and bookkeeping work; or an equivalent
combination of training or experience.
- Good knowledge of basic accounting principles and techniques.
Good knowledge of accounting and auditing terminology. Knowledge of
accounting software a plus.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accounting records. Ability to
write simple financial statements and reports. Ability to supervise
work of student assistants.
- Good organizational skills. Good verbal and written
communication skills. Basic computer skills required.