TESTING SPECIALIST – PART-TIME
WILBUR WRIGHT COLLEGE
The Testing Specialist – Part-Time assists with the administration
of large scale, nationally standardized testing programs,
computerized college placement exams or other tests requiring
special arrangements. This position is responsible for ensuring the
security of the exam environment for adult education and college
- Responsible for setting up and clearing the exam room.
- Completes documentation related to the exam including tally of
- Inspects admittance documents and personal identification to
assure that only authorized persons are admitted to the exam
- Instructs and monitors examinees to ensure compliance with
prescribed rules and to prevent dishonesty or collusion among
- Responsible for the security of confidential exam material and
booklets during the exam, constantly aware that all booklets are
accounted for, seeing that no one leaves the exam room without
authorization, and assuring that no examination material is taken
from the room.
- Assists in clarifying test instructions for candidates.
- Collects test materials at end of testing period and enters
test results in appropriate student database, if necessary.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Completion of one semester of standardized test administration;
OR, any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or
education approved by Human Resources.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago!