The Department of Electrical, Computer, and Energy Engineering
at CU Boulder encourages applications for a
! This position will work on research
in applied electromagnetics.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a
culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students
dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We
are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and
individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
ECEE at CU Boulder is the premier undergraduate and graduate
program in Colorado by reputation, rankings, and size. Nationally,
we are ranked 22nd among public electrical engineering graduate
programs, and 21st among public computer engineering graduate
programs by U.S. News and World Report.
Our number of required and elective undergraduate laboratory
courses is among the highest of any engineering college in the
country. Our students say the hands-on laboratory component greatly
improves understanding of lecture concepts, and industry recruiters
prove that the value of our graduates is definitely increased by
their laboratory experiences.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
What We Can Offer
- Research in applied electromagnetics with emphasis on one or
- Novel antenna and arrays research and development;
- Design for manufacturing of microwave and millimeter wave RF
components with specific fabrication technologies;
- Additive manufacturing technologies;
- Analysis, modeling, and design of RF components and integrated
- Active phased arrays design and integration;
- RF measurements;
- Antenna topics related to high power, miniaturization, wide
bandwidth, operation in a harsh environment, etc.
- Reporting results of the research as required by the sponsor
and by the established ARG procedures.
- Working with students, other ARG post-docs, and research
- Continuous professional development by reviewing papers,
writing papers, attending seminars, webinars, etc.
The salary range for this position is $54,000 - $58,000
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits
, including medical, dental,
retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The
University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in
Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education
environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder
Be ingenious. Be strategic. Be Boulder.
What We Require
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or associated field with an
emphasis in applied electromagnetics.
- Ability to start immediately.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- Cover Letter
- Detailed Resume/CV
- PDF of your most relevant journal publication
- Name and full contact information of one reference most
familiar with your research accomplishments (used for phone
- Additionally, during the application process you will need to
enter contact information for one reference who will be contacted
to provide a letter of recommendation immediately after you apply.
This can be the same individual as above.
- Optional: Proof of Degree
- If you are selected as the finalist, your degree will be
verified by the CU Boulder Campus Human Resources department using
an approved online vendor. If your degree was obtained
outside of the United States, please submit a translated version
(if applicable) as an optional attachment.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue
until the position is filled.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For
consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: