Data Management Analyst I
- Abstracts clinical data from medical records and clinical
visits and enters information into electronic databases including
EPIC and CAREWare.
- Enters data on collected co-pays into CAREWare in order to
track annual caps on fees for clients in accordance with federal
- Maintains and reports data on quarterly HRSA Performance
Quality Measurement goals, indicating interim and annual standings
for submission to Clinical Effectiveness Committee.
- Performs monthly and ad hoc data base queries and reports in
accordance with grant requirements, and as resource for Clinical
- Collects and enters billable Ryan White units into CAREWare,
producing monthly unit report, verifying Ryan White eligibility and
- Assists with preparing the quarterly Ryan White Data Report and
annual Ryan White Service Report, ensuring accuracy of demographic
and client-level data.
- Adheres to various timelines, goals, and objectives in
accordance with grant deliverables and established work plans.
- Provides related assistance for special projects, as
- Monitors the quality of practice within HIV infected/exposed
patient population by participating in continuous quality
$44,700 to $71,500 annually depending on education and
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Health, Health Administration or
- Two years administrative or data reporting experience working
in a medical office or clinic.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based
on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length
of time for which the position is available.
Background Check is Required.
To be considered you must upload your Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and
University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville: Visit this link
to watch the
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end
Health Assessment Required: