University of Idaho
University Communications &
$43,000 annually or higher depending on
Reporting to the Senior Director of Communications, the Internal
Content Coordinator is responsible for executing university
communication strategy, including development and coordination of
content as it relates to internal communications. The work is
guided by the University and department priorities. This position
works in collaboration with units across campus to unify messaging
and drive engagement. Position also assumes project management of
university communications projects including the university
magazine and university initiatives. The position coordinates
internal communication content for newsletters and calendars,
working closely with the web team to publish timely and accurate
information. This position provides copy editing support and works
with other UCM team members to amplify storytelling.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communication, public
relations, English, or a communications-related field.
- Experience editing and proofreading work of others in a work
- Experience applying Associated Press style to writing.
- Experience in project management creative content production,
magazine, newsletter, web, video.
- Experience writing news articles and features for
- Experience implementing effective communication strategies
across multiple platforms.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Three years related professional experience.
- Experience in integrated communications.
- Experience conducting interviews and researching for content
- Experience in higher education.
- Experience in a newsroom.
Open Until Filled:
To be considered your “Letter of Qualification” must address each
of the required qualifications. Additionally, please provide
information in support of your application regarding the preferred
qualifications as relevant.
For 1st consideration, please apply by August 5, 2021.
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative