University of Idaho
College of Letters, Arts & Social
The Department of English at the University of Idaho seeks to hire
an instructor of composition, professional writing, and/or English
literature. This is a non-tenure-track, 9-month position with a 4/4
teaching load at upper- and lower-division undergraduate levels.
Upper-division undergraduate courses will be taught with faculty
supervision. We are particularly interested in someone who could
also serve as Associate Director of Composition and assist with the
Writing Studio Co-Requisite Support Program (with appropriate
course releases for administrative work).
- M.A. in English or related field.
- Experience working with co-requisite remediation/support or
- 2 years of experience in teaching composition, professional
writing, and/or literature
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Ph.D. in English or related field.
- 5 years of experience in teaching composition and
- Training in rhetorical and/or composition theory and
Open Until Filled:
First review of applications will begin August 4, 2021.
For Other Document 1 in the application materials please attach a
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative