Carthage College seeks a hands-on Project Manager responsible
for key enterprise projects, including the implementation of the
Workday Student Information System. The Project Manager will
identify project opportunities and guide projects from inception
through completion, with a focus on developing and improving
business systems and processes, and on improving the student
experience. The successful candidate will acquire deep functional
knowledge to drive the development of solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders and team members to successfully
initiate, plan, execute, and close all project deliverables as
- Facilitate day-to-day coordination of work activities, progress
tracking and status, and risk & issue log management.
- Ensure requirements are elicited and captured accurately and
- Manage the process to assess gaps and develop "to be" business
- Lead and/or participate in configuration, ,testing, data
conversation, change management, and end user training.
- Manage user access to development systems and Workday
- Create and maintain project documentation and artifacts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, and Licensure:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 Years of Project Management experience.
- 3-5 Years of Business Analysis experience.
- Experience on major projects.
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- PMP and ITIL certification preferred.
- Higher Ed and/or Workday experience is preferred.
Founded in 1847, Carthage College combines an environment of
reflection and self-discovery with a culture of high expectation,
so that our students uncover and ignite their true potential. As a
four-year private liberal arts college with roots in the Lutheran
tradition, we place a strong emphasis on both moral and
intellectual values. Our prime location in Kenosha, Wisconsin,
midway between Chicago and Milwaukee, allows students the
opportunity to learn in a professional context. Our beautiful
campus, an 80-acre arboretum on the shore of Lake Michigan is home
to 150 scholars, 2,600 full-time students, and 400 part-time
students. Our rich academic experience equips students with
foundational knowledge and skills, preparing graduates to be
lifelong learners and to lead meaningful, productive lives.
Carthage College is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse community.
We welcome applications from a broad spectrum of people, including
members of ethnic minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, protected veteran status or status as an
individual with a disability.