Medical Services at CU Boulder
encourages you to apply to
join our team as a Dietitian/Nutritionist!
role delivers comprehensive nutritional services including
assessment, education, therapy, plan of care, and the promotion of
nutrition health and wellness.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a
culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students
dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We
are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and
individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
Medical Services is the primary health care resource for CU Boulder
students. Through comprehensive care and education, we seek to give
students the skills and knowledge they need to develop healthy
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
Outreach and Projects:
- Provide nutrition assessments, education, and therapy.
Collaborate with internal and external health care providers and
readily seek appropriate consultations for clients including
utilizing the referral process.
- Seek to incorporate clinical expertise, patient values, and
current best evidence into clinical practice.
- Order appropriate labs per Medical Services (MS) guidelines and
complete accurate and timely EHR documentation and charges for all
What You Should Know
- Participate in policy and procedure developing, drafting,
editing, and revising and contribute to quality improvement
- Support campus community outreach programs and events.
What We Can Offer
- This is an on-call position and will most likely be scheduled
for approximately 8-20 hours per week initially and will flex with
- The salary range for this on-call position is
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits
, including medical, dental,
retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The
University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in
Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education
environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder
Be Impactful. Be Resourceful. Be Boulder.
What We Require
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree in nutrition or dietetics.
- Registered as a dietitian with the ADA, or certification as a
nutritionist with evidence of 900 hours of dietetics practice under
the supervision of an RD or nutrition professional.
- Two years of dietetics or nutrition experience.
- BLS certificate within three months of hire.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Ability to complete patient charting using electronic medical
- Basic digital literacy and the ability to navigate
- Communication, collaboration, customer service, and
- Experience in holistic nutrition principles and practices as
evidenced by relevant work experience or advanced training.
- Three years of dietetics or nutrition experience.
- EHR experience.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
1. A current resume.
2. A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background
and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and
responsibilities of the position.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by August 9, 2021, for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For
consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: