Analyzes, develops and modifies enterprise application programs and
ad-hoc programs, under moderate supervision.
- Codes, tests, debugs, modifies and troubleshoots enterprise
application systems and ad-hoc programs in accordance with
- Analyzes complex enterprise application processes and systems
and their underlying data structures; identifies and resolves
- Installs, tests and troubleshoots interfaces and integration
supporting vendor applications.
- Assists users with understanding, testing and using enterprise
applications and programs. Defines, conducts and monitors system
- Documents data structures, run streams, applications, programs
and other objects according to generally accepted practices.
- Uses non-core technologies to design, code, test, debug, modify
and troubleshoot enterprise applications.
- Learns new technologies and techniques using enterprise
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and No experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical
aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or
the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal,
directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or
an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is
directly related to the type of work being performed.
No experience is required.
Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience preferred.
3+ years of experience using HTML/5, CSS/3, NodeJS and
3+ years of experience with PeopleTools, including Application
Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Packages,
Component Interfaces, Data Mover, SQR and Query
Experience working on large-scale multi server LAMP (Linux, Apache,
MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python) environments.
3+ years of experience with SQL and relational databases
Mobile development experience and familiarity with hyperion and
tableau a plus.
Understanding of serverless technologies a plus.
Ability to quickly learn new technologies to accommodate the
Willing to consider experience in lieu of education.