The Division of Continuing Education and Professional
encourages applications for a full-time
! Working in coordination with the
Assistant Dean, Assistant Director/s of the Program Strategy &
Operations Group, Program Managers, and others with responsibility
for academic programs, the Program Coordinator is actively involved
in the development, planning, and administration of existing and
proposed/new academic programs. This may involve a broad range of
administrative support activities to include program research;
establishing/maintaining administrative processes (e.g., preparing
teaching contracts, tracking budgets, tracking student progress);
program development, implementation, and review; and collaborating
with Marketing and other partners on enrollment management
processes (e.g., program promotion, student recruitment). This
position will provide administrative and programmatic support to
the Master in Science in Organizational Leadership (50%) and other
online programs as assigned (50%).
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a
culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students
dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We
are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and
individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
The mission of CE is to provide quality, innovative lifelong
learning opportunities to a diverse student population by extending
the educational resources of CU Boulder.
The CE team provides academic, career, pre-health, and financial
aid advising in a student-centered, encouraging environment that
respects non-traditional paths. We offer accurate information,
strategic solutions, and compassion to help people identify their
options and make informed decisions about their academic and
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Assist with ensuring appropriate support for prospective,
current, and former students, during inquiry, application, initial
enrollment, recurring registration, graduation, and
- Coordinate internal processes for procurement, student
scholarships, course scheduling, faculty contracts, etc.
- Track and report revenues, expenses, and budgets for program
- Collect, track, monitor, and report data regarding course and
program quality using Quality Matters, FCQs, and other
- Coordinate marketing, promotional, and other outreach
initiatives – e.g., open houses, education fairs, web content, and
promotional campaigns -- and track their efficacy.
- Collaborate with Program Directors, Marketing, and other
partners to contribute to the creation of effective marketing
materials, website content, digital campaigns, and communication
platforms to help manage communications with applicants from the
first point of contact through enrollment.
- Build and analyze statistical reports on prospects, applicants,
registrants, and enrollment trends/opportunities.
- Develop orientation programs for new and visiting
- Collaborate closely with CE and main campus offices to ensure
systems support for enrollment management, information technology,
and web support.
What You Should Know
- Coordinate new program initiatives.
- Conduct research, and collaborate with other CE and university
offices, to collect data and prepare reports/proposals on a variety
of topics as needed.
- Serve as a representative of the Assistant Deans/programs with
other departments, at meetings, etc.
- Coordinate special projects and special events, as needed.
This position is not 100% remote.
What We Can Offer
The hiring salary range for this position is $50,000 - $55,000
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits
, including medical, dental,
retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The
University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in
Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education
environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder
Be Supportive. Be Collaborative. Be Boulder.
What We Require
Bachelor's Degree required and a minimum of 2 years of progressive
What You Will Need
What We Would Like You To Have
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with students,
faculty, prospective applicants, and the public;
- Ability to multitask and work independently;
- Writing skills to produce comprehensive reports, presentations,
evaluations, justifications and proposals;
- Moderate to advanced digital literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel,
and PowerPoint; and
- Interpersonal skills and political acumen to build and maintain
professional collaborations to ensure effective work with faculty,
administrators, staff, and students.
- Four years' experience supporting a university's continuing
education unit, academic programs, or similar is desired.
- Recruitment and student support experience is highly
- Knowledge of database software and expertise in
revenue-generating programs is desirable.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background
and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and
responsibilities of the position.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by August 5, 2021
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For
consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: