Data Analytics Manager, Digital Strategy
Target Hire Date
08/30/2021 - 26 days to go
Join our community and experience Emerson College!
Looking for a collaborative and inclusively focused data
strategist to create and optimize the College's digital campaigns
for maximum success.
Position Purpose: Provide ongoing analysis of digital
campaign effectiveness through data analysis and effective
cross-team partnership in service of the College's Enrollment and
Institutional Advancement Goals. You will devise and monitor
digital marketing campaign data to maximize returns, inform
strategic decisions on current and future campaigns, and ensure we
stay at the forefront of digital strategy by evaluating
non-traditional, established, and emerging digital
Communication, Marketing, and Digital Services
Key Partner Teams:
Marketing, Enrollment, Graduate Studies,
Undergraduate Studies, Professional Studies, Institutional
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Other Responsibilities:
- Create, execute, manage, and optimize Search Engine Marketing
(SEM) and paid social campaigns to increase lead generation,
deposits, and enrollments, and course registrations across
undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs in collaboration
with many departments across the College.
- Develop and execute paid digital campaigns that support and
advance the College's fundraising goals through collaboration with
the Institutional Advancement division.
- Track and analyze performance metrics related to all digital
efforts to optimize campaigns and inform digital
- Develop custom analytics reporting for key
- Manage the College's internal and external search engine
optimization (SEO) initiatives, with a focus on continually
improving ranks and returning relevant results.
- Develop and advise on paid digital campaigns for other internal
- Serve as the primary relationship manager/liaison between
Emerson and its digital marketing agency partners.
- Manage established institutional digital marketing channels and
- Partner with Marketing and Communications to monitor the
ever-evolving digital landscape for new opportunities for brand
exposure, engagement, and targeted messaging.
- Collaborate with Design and Content (copy, photo, and video)
teams to ensure all creative is on-message and on-brand.
- Co-manage the digital strategy budget, reconciling spend with
- Serve as the Web & Digital services representative on the
Social Media Committee, advising that group on digital marketing
trends to assist in developing and evolving the College's central
social media strategy.
- All other duties as assigned.
You'll be preferred if you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Data
Analytics or comparable field
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing and
- Prior experience creating and optimizing digital marketing
campaigns through a variety of search and social media
platforms and formats (video, display, search, social)
- Prior experience devising and executing SEO
- Strong background in data analytics, segmentation, and
- Ability to work with diverse teams and multi-department
- Attention to detail
- Excellent ability to communicate with multiple
- Master's degree in Digital Marketing or Data
- 2-4 years of progressive project management
- Prior experience managing paid digital media strategies for a
Higher Education institution
- Prior experience with digital fundraising and student
- Ability to build relationships with internal clients
- Typical office environment
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time
The salary range has room for additional compensation flexibility
based upon experience within the marketing industry and required
Frequently cited statistics show that women and historically
underrepresented or historically excluded groups apply to jobs only
when they meet 100% of the qualifications. We encourage you to
break the statistic and apply. We look forward to your
Grade of Position: A17E
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 36.25
Hiring Range: $73,550.00 - $77,100.00
This position will be exclusively represented by the Service
Employees International Union (SEIU), Local 888 for purposes of
wages, hours and other terms and conditions of employment.
To apply, please visit: https://emerson.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Emerson_College_Staff/job/Boston-Campus/Digital-Strategy---Analytics-Manager_JR002420
Emerson College is the nation’s only four-year institution
dedicated exclusively to majors in communication and the arts in a
liberal arts context. Its main campus is located in the center of
the dynamic multicultural city of Boston, in close proximity to
major publishing houses, arts institutions, and research centers.
The college also has campuses in Los Angeles and the Netherlands.
Emerson College enrolls over 4,300 graduate and undergraduate
students from more than 70 countries and all 50 states.
Emerson College believes diversity enriches the educational
experience by providing students with the opportunity to learn from
individuals who may have different backgrounds, experiences, and
perspectives. Engagement with diversity in the curriculum, in our
co-curricular offerings, and all other aspects of the College
enhances the personal and intellectual growth of all members of our
campus community. Emerson is committed to strengthening
communities, including our workplace, by fostering the development
of the intercultural competencies necessary for meaningful
citizenship in an increasingly complex, pluralistic society.
Emerson College does not discriminate on the basis of sex/gender in
its educational programs or activities. Emerson has designated the
Associate Vice President, Title IX, and Clery Coordinator to
respond to inquiries regarding the College Sexual Misconduct
Policy. The Title IX Coordinator may be reached at 8 Park Plaza,
Transportation Bldg, Room 230 Boston, MA 02116; Telephone:
617-824-8999; email: email@example.com
Annual Clery Report
In accordance with the federal Clery and Campus SaVE Acts, Emerson
College commits to providing all current and prospective students
and employees with access to the annual campus security reports for
each of our campuses. This report may be accessed from the Emerson College Police
Information on Emerson College staff grade range