Admissions Representative, South Central and South East Michigan
Are you passionate about helping others succeed? Do you value
education and enjoy developing relationships? Are you driven by the
challenge of meeting expectations and goals?
This Undergraduate Admissions Representative will be assigned to
the Southcentral/Southeast regions in Michigan recruiting for
Northwood University’s Midland, MI residential campus. This will be
accomplished through high school visits, attendance at college
day/night events, bus trips to campus, involvement in on-campus
Open House events, creating and hosting off campus events,
interviewing prospective students and families, developing rapport
and maintaining working relationships with counselors, teachers,
and administrators, and working with our alumni network. These
responsibilities must be performed in an ethical manner consistent
with the University’s mission and vision.
We expect the Admissions Representative to:
· Report directly to the Field Director of Admissions and achieve a
defined enrollment goal, as well as assist the rest of the
Admissions team with their responsibilities
· Submit activity and expense reports in a timely manner
· Document all recruitment activities in CRM
· Home office environment required, including phone and internet
· Must reside in territory (including Washtenaw, Jackson, or
western Wayne County)
· Prolonged sitting and standing
· Evening and weekend work hours required
· Some limited overnight travel may be required
Requirements, Skills and Abilities
· Possess a Bachelor Degree (preferably in Business, Marketing or
other related programs).
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Possess a valid driver’s license and meet NU insurability
· Have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in recruitment/academic
advising/teaching or similar field.
· Have demonstrated experience working in teams, and the ability to
prioritize and handle multiple tasks with minimal
· Work with culturally diverse populations.
· Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and
Northwood University has an institutional philosophy which
emphasizes free enterprise in a context of limited government and
individual responsibility. The ideal candidate will have a strong
attraction to the mission and core values of Northwood University.
Applicants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the
University’s outcomes at https://www.northwood.edu/about/about-northwood-university
Competitive benefits package available including health, dental,
vision and life insurance; retirement benefits; generous leave
plan; flex spending plan; and tuition benefits for employee and