The mission of The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
is the development of professional health care practitioners
through innovation, individualized, and quality classroom,
clinical, and distance education.
Enrollment Advisors advise, educate, consult and support qualified
potential students in achieving their professional and personal
goals by enrolling in one of our higher education programs. Student
leads are provided. They are monitored on things such as the
quality of outbound calls, inbound calls, lead contact activity,
applications, attitude, working relationships and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist students with the enrollment process, by answering
questions, directing them to critical information and clarifying
the admissions process.
• Build rapport and provide guidance for students interested in
obtaining a degree.
• Receive and follow-up on potential students via videoconference,
phone, email, fax, and direct mail student inquiries relating to
obtaining advanced degrees.
• Provide essential information related to admissions requirements
and enrollment processes to prospective students.
• Assess potential applicants and determine if they are qualified
to apply and enroll in various degree programs
• Qualify and advise students for various academic programs.
• Searches and analyses transcripts; determines whether transcripts
satisfy prerequisite completion; records results in database;
tracks and reevaluates application status as new transcripts are
• Consult with other admission staff and university departments to
ensure an excellent student experience.
• Performs duties in support of University’s core values;
• Collaborate interdepartmentally to facilitate a positive
enrollment experience. This includes providing requested
information or directing the prospective student to appropriate
department when necessary
• Keeps abreast of state-of-the-art developments through attendance
at professional meetings and seminars, literature; etc.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may
deem necessary from time to time.
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
Reports to: Manager, Enrollment
Positions Supervised: None
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL & PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on
performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree required or at a minimum in-progress
• Minimum of three years’ higher education sales, customer service,
account management or relationship building experience.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and to
interact effectively with colleagues, administrators and faculty
members and students, as well as external constituencies.
• Familiarity with the needs of international students and a
diverse student population.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
• Excellent telephone skills, possessing interpersonal skills that
• Possess the ability to use critical thinking and problem-solving
• Comfortable with public speaking in addressing small-to-large
audiences and including virtual webinars
• Ability to organize recruitment events, both on campus and
• Comfortable communicating, interacting and collaborating with
faculty, program directors and senior leadership, constituencies
and external partners
• Experience with student management systems and associated
• Valid driver’s license for State of residence and at least
minimum liability insurance required by State.
Position may require local driving and/or overnight travel to other
The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is an equal
opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of age, race,
religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national