Responsible for providing leadership to the Business Services
Customer Service Center staff.
- Responsible for greeting customers for the Service Center and
works to resolve more complex questions and issues.
- Aids in the development of procedures and training materials
for Center HRMS and Finance classes.
- Coordinates and conducts training classes as well as implements
online classes via the web.
- Oversees the set-up of email accounts for Service Center
- Reviews daily audit reports and assists with maintaining
integrity of the data.
- May assist with performance assessment of the university's
customer service needs; assists with developing business solutions
to address those needs.
- Assists with processing and data entry of transactions.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Associates and 3 years experience.
Requires specialized training in basic trades, principles,
procedures, practice, routines or techniques in a specific area or
trade which might normally be acquired through up to 18 months of
education or training beyond the high school level. Vocational
competence in the operation of mechanical or electronic equipment
may be required.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related
Additional Information / Preferred Qualifications:
- Supervisor or lead experience in customer service call center
- Previous banking experience a plus
- Experience working in high volume customer service
- PeopleSoft experience is a plus
- Will consider experience in lieu of education
- May be required to work evenings or weekends as needed
Please attach 3 professional references with your
Notes to Applicant:
Higher Education and PS experiences are