Summary of Position
: The Lecturer in the
School of Education will teach classes for candidates who are
pursuing NJDOE certification in either Pre-Kindergarten, elementary
or secondary education. The responsibilities include helping
in advising, curriculum oversight, collecting data for CAEP
accreditation, collaborating with School of Education faculty, and
ensuring the delivery of quality programs to teaching
- Teach classes in the QUEST/MAT program.
- Help in the training of teaching candidates, and teachers.
- Help in the advisement and mentoring of candidates going for
- Help to foster relationships with school districts and
- Collaborate with faculty and the Director of the School of
Education to provide quality courses for all students and
- Attend faculty meetings and other university-wide meetings,
including Convocation and Graduation.