Associate Dean - School of Computing and Data Science
The Associate Dean supports the Dean in providing administrative oversight for the School’s undergraduate and graduate programs, with particular attention to student retention, accreditation, faculty processes, and curriculum. The Associate Dean:
- Facilitates, monitors, and evaluates faculty professional development;
- Identifies and implements best practices for recruitment and retention of full time faculty and adjunct faculty, in collaboration with the Dean and other relevant campus partners;
- Provides leadership for and coordination of all assigned academic programs, including strategic planning, resource allocation, implementation, and faculty mentoring;
- Fulfill duties and responsibilities necessary to maintain accreditation.
Inclusive Excellence at Wentworth:
Wentworth Institute of Technology is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in all University programs and activities. The University does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status or any other category protected by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration.
Interested applicants should apply online at https://jobs.wit.edu
All applicants have the right to accessibility support and accommodations. To request accessibility support or accommodations, contact the Executive Director of Equity and Compliance, Catlin Wells, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Wentworth: Wentworth Institute of Technology is a private University with a 31-acre campus, conveniently located in the Fenway neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. Our strategic plan aims to deliver inclusive excellence, high-value learning, a transformative student experience, and next-generation partnerships. To prepare students for the competitive workforce, Wentworth offers hands-on and experiential learning and requires cooperative education.
About the School of Computing and Data Science: The School of Computing and Data Science has undergraduate programs in Computer Science, Computer Networking, Cybersecurity, and Applied Mathematics and has recently launched graduate programs in Applied Computer Science, Data Science, and Business Analytics. The school has 30+ full-time faculty and staff and serves 800+ students.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston
- Academic Administration Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston
- Accreditation Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston
- Deans Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston