The Division of Plastic Surgery is seeking an individual to provide
daily administrative support to assigned providers and staff. This
position requires someone with excellent organizational skills with
the ability to manage multiple, competing projects and assignments
at once. The position will also have a role in the daily operations
and management of the clinic through reporting and completing
projects related to clinic efficiency, patient satisfaction, and
reporting, among others.
- Utilizes Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft Office programs
to maintain the calendars and meeting schedules of the division
faculty and staff.
- Manages the onboarding of new faculty and staff by
collaborating with incoming staff, affiliate institutions, and
administration to ensure faculty and staff are onboarded in a
timely and efficient manner.
- Submits expenses through Concur for reimbursements related to
travel, continuing education, professional dues, and other
- Creates and maintains reports using Microsoft Office programs,
Epic reporting, and other database software.
- Organizes and prepares decision support data and reports for
leadership review utilizing Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and other
- Assists with maintaining and updating provider's clinical
effort reporting and distribution in SAP and Concur.
- Assists with program development, network integrity, referral
capture, and marketing initiatives required for successful growth
of the clinical practice.
- Participates in process improvement tasks that support the
- Creates and runs financial, clinical, and administrative
reports to monitor clinic efficiency.
- Collaborates with marketing areas to update provider profiles
and create new marketing material to help grow the division
- High School diploma or GED.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- The position is administrative and requires someone who is
patient with excellent organizational skills.
- Position will also help in clinical operations, so someone with
operational and reporting experience is highly desirable.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.