Working Warhawk II - Lead Mentor
Position Title Working Warhawk II - Lead Mentor Job Description Preferred Qualifications
Department Biology and Environmental Science Number of Vacancies Job Open Date 07/13/2021 Job Close Date Special Instructions to Applicants
This posting requires a cover letter to complete the application. Students can request cover letter review assistance by sending .doc or .pdf documents to email@example.com, or by bringing a printed copy of the document to the AUM Career Development Center office at 323 Taylor Center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with faculty to coordinate group learning. Meet with in class mentors (navigators) regularly to solicit feed back from students. Act as a point of contact for tutoring needs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Dedicated to helping others succeed
Confident in your ability to lead
Able to speak in front of a classroom of students
Comfortable leading group discussions
Provide explanations of course subject matter
Students must have attained a “B” grade or higher in BIOL 1010, BIOL 3010, or BIOL 1020. Quick Link https://www.jobs.aum.edu/postings/4853 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Professional Reference Sheet
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Geology & Earth Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery