Working Warhawk II - Student Lab Prep Assistant
Position Title Working Warhawk II - Student Lab Prep Assistant Job Description Preferred Qualifications
Department Biology and Environmental Science Number of Vacancies Job Open Date 07/13/2021 Job Close Date Special Instructions to Applicants
This posting requires a resume and cover letter to complete the application. Students can request resume and/or cover letter review assistance by sending .doc or .pdf documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by bringing a printed copy to the AUM Career Development Center office at 323 Taylor Center.
Please upload a copy of your current or upcoming class schedule in the section titled “Student Schedule”.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist the Lab Coordinator with laboratory preparation and clean up.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Basic knowledge of Biology lab prep principles.
Current student majoring in Biology or Environmental Science preferred. Must be Sophomore standing or higher. Quick Link https://www.jobs.aum.edu/postings/4855 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Professional Reference Sheet
- Student Schedule
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Geology & Earth Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery