Assistant Professor for Medicine for Gastroenterology Academic Position
The Department of Internal Medicine is seeking a Gastroenterologist for a full-time academic position at the Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, West Virginia University, Charleston Division located in the capital city of Charleston, WV.
Job duties include: provide clinical care, teaching medical students and residents in the area of Gastroenterology; scholarly activities are highly encouraged. Faculty position academic rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job Requirements by the time of appointment are:
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
WVU is an EEO / Affirmative Action Employer. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
To apply, send your CV to Steve.Ray@CAMC.Org.