Full-time Faculty Position in Indonesian Language and Culture, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
Specification of the position
The appointee will engage in teaching courses of Indonesian language and culture, and Southeast Asian humanities or social sciences at undergraduate level, designing teaching materials, performing research, assisting in curriculum development, performing advisory duty to students and administrative assignments.
One full-time faculty position, expected to begin on 1 February 2022.
- A Ph.D. Degree with specialization in Indonesian Language / Culture / Literature or Indonesian Studies.
- Ability to conduct researches in relevant fields.
- Ability to teach courses in English preferred.
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin Chinese preferred.
- Experience in teaching all levels of Indonesian language and culture, and Indonesia-related courses at undergraduate level.
- Ability to develop and update innovative teaching materials.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to departmental services.
Please include the following documents combined into a single PDF file in the prescribed order below:
- Curriculum vitae (in English)
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts (academic records). A foreign Ph.D. diploma must be authenticated by local ROC (Taiwan) Consular Office.
- PhD dissertation
- Two representative publications in recent five years preferred.
- A four-year curriculum for (1) all levels of Indonesian language, (2) Southeast Asian cultures and civilizations or Southeast Asian societies courses, and (3) Indonesia-related courses.
- Two letters of recommendation (in recent two years)
- Photocopies of documents relevant to the position (with English translations if not originally in English)
Before 24 September 2021
- Please email all documents (attached in a single PDF file) to: email@example.com (If the file is too large, please share by google drive)
- Please also mail a hard copy to:
The Faculty Search Committee
The BA Program in Southeast Asian Languages and Cultures
National Chengchi University
NO.64, Sec.2, ZhiNan Rd., Wenshan District, Taipei, Taiwan 11605
Please note “Application for Full-time Position in Indonesian Language and Culture” on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview with teaching demonstration.
- If the documents are expected to be returned, please indicate and enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Mr. Yi-hua Lin
Tel: +886-2-2939-3091 # 62745 (09:00~12:00 and 13:30~17:00)
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Taiwan
- Humanities Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Taiwan
- Ethnic & Multicultural Studies Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Taiwan
- Foreign Languages & Literatures Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Taiwan