Vice President for Strategic Enrollment Management & Rowan Global
Job Title: Vice President of Strategic Enrollment Management & Rowan Global
Department: Strategic Enrollment Management
Division: Strategic Enrollment Management
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Enrollment Management
The position for Vice President of Strategic Enrollment Management & Rowan Global is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership in the recruitment, admission, enrollment of new undergraduate students, promotion to the undergraduate population, as well as oversight of Global Learning & Partnership (GLP) Admissions and Marketing groups. The individual will have the tactical, managerial, and entrepreneurial background necessary to provide exemplary direction in an environment that is fast-paced with high expectations. The successful candidate will be a creative thinker, have intellectual curiosity, and have a competitive spirit in order to bring innovation and excellence to this key role.
The Vice President for Strategic Enrollment Management & Rowan Global will manage the day-to-day operations of undergraduate recruitment and financial aid through the use of data-driven decision making. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Student Affairs, the candidate will be responsible for implementing best practice policies and procedures, foster a culture of promoting access, managing a complex budget, and work in a high-pressured environment. The individual needs to have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external constituents.
- Minimum four to six years of experience in higher education marketing, admissions, or related field.
- Minimum Masters in related field (Applicants who do not possess the required education may substitute experience on a year for year basis.)
- Adept at leading by example, marshaling resources, and creating professional atmosphere to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work in diverse settings
- Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet objectives.
- Ability to think independently and have team leadership
- Staff supervision and development experience
- Data management and data analysis experience
- Demonstrated track record of managing/leading teams to success
- Experienced in navigating teams through challenging business environments.
- Experience in higher education undergraduate admissions.
- Functional knowledge of integrating technology systems into business practice
- Functional knowledge of the Ellucian Banner system.
- Functional knowledge of the Slate CRM system.
- Applicant review will begin immediately. However, all completed internal applications electronically submitted on or before the deadline will receive full consideration.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Chief Business Officers & Vice Presidents Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro