Responsible for the overall marketing and recruitment, efficient
operation of the school and acts as liaison between college staff,
faculty and offices.
Essential functions will include:
- Responsible for marketing and recruiting of children to the
school and summer camp.
- Responsible for the supervision and functioning of all school
- Responsible for the daily administrative needs of the
- Responsible for all programmatic phases of the schools
- Responsible for parent conferences.
- Responsible for initiating and holding school staff
- Responsible for reports, maintaining accurate records on all
enrollees and maintaining records on staff attendance.
- Responsible for generating yearly budget, intake of fees, all
expenditures of the school and maintenance of fiscal records.
- Responsible for all purchases made on the school level.
- Responsible for dissemination of information to parents.
- Responsible for arbitrating differences between school
- Responsible for continued training of school personnel.
All applicants must submit:
- Knowledge: A Master's degree in early childhood
education, development, administration or related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years administrative experience
in early childhood education programs.
- Skills/Aptitude: Excellent oral and written
communication, and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to
consistently meet deadlines. Ability to effectively interact with
staff, students, and parents. Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment. Some
overtime may be required. This position has been identified as
having a potential risk for occupational exposure to potentially
infectious material; as such, this position is required to be
offered the Hepatitis B Vaccine at no cost to the employee, and
annual training on Preventing Exposure to Bloodbourne Pathogens
must be completed
- Cover letter
- Salary requirements
- Contact information for 3 professional references
Notre Dame of Maryland University does not discriminate in offering
equal access to its educational programs and activities or with
respect to employment terms and conditions on the basis of age,
ancestry, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity,
genetic information, marital status, national origin, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, or protected veteran's status.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries
regarding the non-discrimination policy: Greg FitzGerald, Chief of
Staff, Notre Dame of Maryland University, 4701 North Charles
Street, Baltimore, MD 21210, 410-532-5109.
For all other employment inquiries, please contact Human Resources
at 410-532-5898 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Notre Dame of Maryland
University is an EEO/AA employer.