Tailor Shop Assistant/Cashier
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is accepting applications for a Tailor Shop Assistant/Cashier for our Tailor Shop. Must have the ability to understand/learn point of sale software and campus computer systems; ability to generate cash sales reports on a daily manner. Must have the ability to lift 10-30lbs without assistance regularly; ability to be trained on alteration marks and understanding them; assisting seamstress staff with odd jobs. Other general office duties as required by Director and other tailor shop staff. Will train on measurements, fitting, and inventory processes who is looking at this position long-term.
Please note; this position handles wool material so applicants must not have a sensitivity to wool.
- Regular hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30a-4:00p.
- Summer hours are Monday-Wednesday from 7:00a-5:00p and Thursday from 7:00a-4:30p with Friday off.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- E mployee must be able to stoop, kneel, bend and lift heavy objects weighing in excess of 10-30 pounds regularly and 50 pounds occasionally.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience with excel
- Experience with a point of system/cash register.
- Ability to learn and cash sales reports.
- Previous experience in an alteration shop preferred.
- Previous knowledge of measurements/fitting.
Advertised: Jul 20 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Jul 28 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston