Maryville Apprenticeship - Data Analyst
Job Summary/Basic Function
The Division of Student Success ensures a fully supported learning environment for Maryville students from Day One through graduation. The Data Analyst Apprentice will work with Student Success staff to develop departmental dashboards through data analysis. The apprentice will analyze data elements to create dashboards to quickly understand and improve student success metrics.
• Gain practical work experience within your degree field toward career readiness
• Earn internship credit
• Build your professional network
• Earn compensation
• Identify data points to collect as key indicators associated to student retention and persistence
• Create dashboards for data analysis to be easily used by our staff for retention and persistence initiatives and interventions
• Provide reports and data visualizations to internal and external departments to improve student success, especially as it relates to: retention, persistence, completion, and career outcomes.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree
• Positive attitude and eager to learn Growth mindset
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Maryville University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment, promotion, layoff, and termination.
Advertised: July 20, 2021
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Institutional Research & Planning Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur