Maryville Apprenticeship - CFC Marketing Manager
Job Summary/Basic Function
The CFC Marketing Manager will be responsible for running all Cybersecurity and CFC social media accounts. This person will oversee publicity surrounding the Cyber Speaker Series. The CFC Marketing Manager will be responsible for maintaining and updating the publicity screens around campus, the CFC, and in the SSOB hallway. This person will collaborate with the MU Marketing team to create publicity content for the Cyber Speaker Series and with the CFC Business Development Manager to create CFC MSSP digital content.
• Gain practical work experience within your degree field toward career readiness
• Earn internship credit in your major
• Build your professional network
• Earn compensation
• Creative content direction + cybersecurity: this position will build purposeful, engaging content for the Cyber Speaker Series.
• Oversee publicity surrounding the Cyber Speaker Series, including content creation and resource generation for Series (building ""bullpen"" of speakers)
• Content creation for CFC and cyber clubs' social media accounts
• Collaboration with MU Marketing department
• Collaboration with Cybersecurity clubs
• Maintaining and updating the publicity screens around campus, the CFC, and in the SSOB hallway
• Minimum 2.5 GPA
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree
• Positive attitude and eager to learn Growth mindset
• Preferred major: cybersecurity, management information systems, business administration, management and leadership
• Preferred year in school: anything is acceptable, ambition is key to compensate for less experience
• People person
• Comfortable in a fast-paced/always-changing environment
• Sales and/or customer service experience would be a plus
• Leadership experience is also a plus, but not necessary, however being a self-starter who is willing to try leading is a must.
• Able to challenge perceived authority in order to encourage growth in our collaborative service offering.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Maryville University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment, promotion, layoff, and termination.
Advertised: July 20, 2021
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur