Assistant Vice President of Recruitment Marketing
Job Title: Assistant Vice President of Recruitment Marketing
Division: Student Affairs
Reports to: Vice President of Strategic Enrollment Management
Reporting to the Vice President of Strategic Enrollment Management & Rowan Global, the Assistant Vice President of Recruitment Marketing oversees the planning, execution, and continuous improvement of recruitment marketing, branding and strategic enrollment management process in support of university-wide enrollment goals. The Assistant Vice President works closely with the Vice President to strategize, plan and execute multi-channel marketing efforts designed to support recruitment business goals, priorities and trade-offs.
The Assistant Vice President has a comprehensive understanding of multi-channel marketing and integrated communications strategies to optimize reach, constituent engagement, and the attainment of aggressive student enrollment goals. The Assistant Vice President contributes in the areas of researching, conceptualizing, producing, publishing, and measuring effective traditional and digital marketing and communications and participates in other recruitment and enrollment activities as assigned. The Assistant Vice President is analytical, action-oriented, and data-savvy, and has strong knowledge in marketing analytics as well as enrollment management analytics.
- At least two (2) years of direct supervisory experience with professional staff
- At least two (2) years of direct experience developing and managing multi-channel marketing and communication plan, including, but not limited to managing a multi-subdomain web presence
- Masters in related field (Applicants who do not possess the required education may substitute experience on a year for year basis.)
- Ability to work in diverse settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think independently
- Staff supervision and development experience
- Data management and data analysis experience.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience in revenue focused marketing.
- Demonstrated experience managing large scale projects.
- Knowledge of Banner and Slate.
- Applicant review will begin immediately. However, all completed applications electronically submitted on or before the deadline will receive full consideration.
Advertised: Jul 20 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Aug 17 2021 11:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro