Faculty Program Director - Cybersecurity/NCI Director
- Provide leadership and oversight to all matters related to Cybersecurity program development/review; curricular and course development/review.
- Update program content and materials and/or delivery methods, based on emerging practice, changes in the discipline, instructional effectiveness data, current or future performance requirements, feasibility, and costs.
- Recruit, retain, and evaluate faculty and subject matter experts.
- Determine course schedule and assign faculty for teaching assignments.
- Work collaboratively to mediate and resolve faculty, curricular, and student issues.
- Participate in the School of Undergraduate Studies and College-wide committees and activities.
- Participate in activities supporting the College's strategic plan and the goals of the School of Undergraduate Studies.
- Engage in quality improvement and student satisfaction/retention initiatives.
- Provide leadership for the National Cybersecurity Institute at Excelsior College including building and maintaining community, governmental, educational and industry relationships, including project partnerships and student opportunities.
- Participate in activities in service to the advancement of Cybersecurity.
- Seek and support external funding for initiatives associated with cybersecurity programs and the National Cybersecurity Institute including grants.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.AA/EOE/ADA
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.