Coordinator, Campus Events
Empowering people by raising aspirations and fostering achievement through dynamic, compassionate, and responsible learning experiences.
Title: Coordinator, Campus Events Date: June 2021 Grade: B23
FLSA: Non- Exempt Reports to: Manager, Auxiliary Operations
_________________________________________________________________________________________Purpose of Position
Coordinate events held at both the main campus and off-site campus venues. Serve as a liaison with clients to ensure an excellent experience and oversee compliance with facility rental rules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following are duties that are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required or assigned.
- Act as primary liaison for all facility rental inquiries which includes internal and external customers.
- Coordinate services for events with Catering Services, Maintenance, Custodial, Security, Audiovisual, and other departments to meet clients’ needs and provide necessary services for events.
- Enter all reservations into scheduling software to ensure that internal and external calendars and support staff are up to date on events and services needed.
- Serve as admin for scheduling software which would include unlocking accounts, creating reports and setting up new spaces available for reservations.
- Prepare rental contracts and invoices.
- Process payments and work with accounting department on proper receipt of payments, chargebacks and past due receivables.
- Ensure all rental material is up to date and made available to renters.
- Ensure proper liability insurance coverage through obtaining a current certificate of insurance from the client or additional coverage offered through the college.
- Maintain organized records of all facility rentals.
- Ensure compliance of facility rental rules.
- Work with contracted, off-campus catering to ensure all events utilizing their services are following campus policies.
- Inform staff of any equipment or venue issues.
- Serve as audio visual facilitator when needed which may require evening and weekend hours.
- Create and present reports for campus events.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Two years’ experience in event planning/services
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service background
- Associates degree in business, accounting or equivalent
Lewis & Clark Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, LCCC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer. It is also the policy of the College to prohibit and form of harassment based on an individual’s protected status, such as gender, color, race, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or other protected group status as defined by law. If interested, please contact the Human Resource Department, Erickson Hall – Room 107.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Godfrey
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Godfrey
- Conference & Special Event Administration Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Godfrey