Multimedia Specialist I
UF Information Technology (UFIT) is currently seeking an entry level Multimedia Specialist - Videographer/Field Producer to join Academic Technology, Center for Instructional Technology and Training, a unit within UFIT.
Employment with UFIT provides an excellent opportunity to work with other employees dedicated and focused on understanding and interpreting the technological needs of the University of Florida’s innovative and inspirational community.
The Videographer/Field Producer role requires the applicant to be competent with educational recordings in a field setting. Applicant must be knowledgeable in video recording, post-production, talent interaction, file management and delivery of materials following the UF Standards of Excellence.
Applicant must be proficient in:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Motion Graphics
- DaVinci Resolve
Other areas of knowledge include:
- Use of a range of lighting equipment, light meters, and modifiers
- Wireless audio and video
- Experience with a wide range of camera systems including but not limited to Blackmagic, Panasonic, and Canon
- Balancing and operating gimbals and electronic camera sliders
- Must be familiar with the emerging trends and software attributed to this field
- Basic indoor/outdoor lighting, Blackmagic cameras, Premiere Pro & After Effects
- UF ADA compliance and accessibility requirements.
Job duties are as follows, but not limited to:
- Management and maintenance as needed of all field equipment
- Scheduling of clients in field – coordinating OPS staff hours
- Recording and editing video in a field/outdoor/alternate setting
- Understanding/Interest in 360/VR/AR
- Researching and implementing new video resources and techniques
The Videographer/Field Producer will support faculty, staff, and administrative video needs. This individual will also work with UFIT staff to produce engaging video for training and tutoring. The proposed position aligns and supports the university mission by ensuring quality control of video production, ensuring the Office of the President recordings are precise, professional, and timely, and to comply with all ADA and accessibility requirements available from UF.
$16.28 – $23.95 per hour; commensurate based on education and experience. In addition, the University of Florida offers a very competitive benefits package. https://benefits.hr.ufl.edu/ Minimum Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and one year of appropriate experience.
Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience but does not negate the minimum degree requirement(s).
The ideal candidate will possess the following education, experience and skills:
- Two year degree in Video Production and Field Production or relative experience
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects, and motion graphics.
Preferred skills, expertise and experience:
- Working knowledge of Blackmagic Cameras
- Ability to work within the confines of an in-house file management and file systems
To be successful in this position, the incumbent must:
- Successfully work on a team and communicate as a member of a team
- Take direction
- Display flexibility to work an adjusted schedule based on video demand
Applicants are requested to submit with their application:
- Cover Letter
- Resume or CV
- Portfolio or sample of video work
- Professional References (Minimum of 3)
This position is eligible for veteran’s preference. If you are claiming veteran’s preference, please upload a copy of your DD 214 Member Copy 4 with your application for consideration. See our Veteran's Preference Page for more specific information.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Instructional Technology & Design (Campus) Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge