Program Manager II - (STA007795)
Manages the day-to-day operations of a large university program or department, including the supervision of staff employees, student workers, programs or processes.Job Duties
- Plans and develops procedures for administering a large or complex department or program.
- Manages fiscal activities, including procurement and budget analysis.
- Provides guidance to subordinate staff and evaluates performance.
- Prepares abstracts, research reports, funding proposals, operations and procedure manuals, and other written material and documentation.
- Creates and reviews reports of expenditures and activities.
- May administer grants and grant-related related communications, scholarships and other operations.
- Develops, implements and maintains appropriate policies and procedures.
- May serve as property custodian for the department.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Posting Information:
To add to duties:
- Fosters relationships with GCSW field practicum sites to enhance the GLOBE training program
- Provides mentorship to student trainees on the aspects of behavioral health education and skill building
- Oversees the creation and implementation of the annual GLOBE workshops
- Communicates directly with trainees to keep them apprised of workshops, consultations, and learning opportunities
- Works directly with Principal Investigator, clinical consultant, research liaison and evaluator of the GLOBE program to implement all aspects of the program
- Meets bi-weekly with Principal Investigator
Department is willing to accept education in lieu of 1 year job experience can be accepted.
Bachelors and 1 year experience
Education: Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Experience: Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience. Certification/Licensing: None.
Notes to Applicant: cgarcia2194
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston