Program Manager I - (STA007772)
Manages the day-to-day operations of a small or medium-sized university program or department. May supervise staff employees, student workers, programs or processes.Job Duties
- Plans and develops procedures for administering a small or medium-sized department or program.
- Oversees program expenditures and ensures adherence to budget.
- Provides guidance to subordinate staff and evaluates performance.
- May prepare or participate in the creation of abstracts, research reports, funding proposals, operations and procedure manuals, and other written material and documentation.
- Reviews reports of budgets and activities. Prepares ad hoc reports as needed.
- May administer grants and grant-related related communications, scholarships and other operations.
- Develops, implements and maintains appropriate policies and procedures.
- May serve as property custodian for the department.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and No experience
Education: Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Experience: No experience required.
Notes to Applicant: Experience with Taleo and Faculty hiring is a plus.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston