Functional Analyst 4 - (STA007793)
Provides senior level functional support and analysis for one or more of the university's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application modules.
- Designs, develops, and implements system modifications and upgrades to enhance functionality of one or more assigned ERP application modules.
- Drafts business case documents, specifications, and flow charting for changes to business processes.
- Performs preliminary/cursory testing and recommends improvements for assigned application modules.
- Resolves complex system issues reported by UHS business owners and end users.
- Leads priority meetings with UHS business owners and end users to identify critical issues and discuss system updates. Reports issues to application lead or technical staff as needed.
- Analyzes system modifications and navigation infrastructure for functionality and efficiency. Creates component customization for department end users as needed.
- May serve as a campus security administrator for an assigned ERP application module. Review requests and assigns appropriate security roles.
- Schedules training sessions, creates job aids, and conducts end user training.
- Creates and analyzes standard and ad-hoc queries and reports.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 5 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: - Successful candidate must be highly organized and able to work on multiple requests and projects simultaneously - Experience with Campus Solutions Financial Aid and/or Student Financials - Bachelor's degree - At least 5 years of experience with data and systems analysis and business process review, design and functionality - Strong preference for experience in the following software and skills: • PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (CS) 9.2 • Experience with both Financial Aid and Student Financials Module • PS Query • Production Support • Business Process Review • Process Design and Functionality • Problem Resolution/Troubleshooting
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Financial Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston