Full time Faculty in Management area effective from January 2022
KIMEP University NJSC
Management and Marketing Department
Full-time Faculty in Management area effective from January 5, 2022.
The rank Assistant/Associate or Full Professor.
The period of work is S2022, Su2022 optional and Fall 2022 with possible prolongation of the contract from Jan 2023.
KIMEP University Bang College of Business, Management and Marketing Department, invites applications for a faculty position (Assistant Professor rank or higher) in Management area. The position is a twelve-month (including vacation period) full-time academic appointment to begin on January 5, 2022 with the possibility of renewal. Responsibilities involve teaching (face to face and online), research, scholarly activities, advising, field liaison and service. The department offers undergraduate and graduate programs (including PhD programs) for professional and theoretical courses in Management.
We seek talented teachers and innovative scholars who are actively engaged in research and enthusiastic about teaching Baccalaureate, Master, and Doctoral degree students and serving the University, local communities and the profession. We are looking for productive and cooperative colleagues who will bring new perspectives to theory, research and practice in Management.
Applicants must have an earned doctorate in Management or relevant areas from AACSB accredited institutions. Applicants should have at least 3-5 years of teaching experiences in reputable universities and extensive professional experiences in the field of major areas. Applicants should be able to teach in English.
ABDs will be considered who meet the position qualifications and include in their application materials a letter from the dissertation chair confirming defense date prior to the position start date. Candidates must have a record of scholarship, which includes published research in refereed journals and/or books.
A valid certificate of the English language proficiency should be provided by final candidates, non –native speakers of English (The International English Language Testing System or IELTS academic with overall score 8.0 or equivalent).
Applicants with international professional certificates and track record of demonstrated competence in relevant industries will be given extra consideration. Experience with remote or online course design and teaching is strongly desired.
Bang College of Business
The Bang College of Business has an accomplished faculty of 34 fulltime and 18 part time faculty and 11 dedicated administrative staff. The college includes the Department of Accounting and Finance and the Department of Management and Marketing.
KIMEP University is the leading American style, internationally accredited, English speaking academic institution in the Commonwealth of Independent States. It provides a world class academic experience and a unique international environment to all its students and faculty. KIMEP was established in 1992 and has built a very strong regional reputation as a leading provider of higher education. All graduate and undergraduate programs are accredited by at least one recognized international accreditation agency.
Academic programs are regularly rated in the top rank of provision by national bodies.
The city of Almaty is situated at the base of majestic Tien Shan Mountains in Southeast Kazakhstan. About 2 million people live in or near Almaty because it is the financial, cultural, summer and winter sports and cosmopolitan capital of Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan is located in the heart of Eurasia with important commercial inroads bridging Asia and Europe. Boasting the Silk Road of the 21st century, Kazakhstan offers unique positions in oil and gas, economic development, and trade. With a transitioning economy that has witnessed fourfold growth over the past decade, Kazakhstan's dynamically changing economic, social, educational and cultural environment provides incredible opportunities for significant and original research.
Rank and salary are competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications. Compensation aftertax compares favorably with net salaries in western countries.
Limited oncampus housing is available to rent or help in finding off campus housing. In addition to salary, a benefits package includes basic healthcare, reduced tuition rates for KIMEP courses, and subsidy for relocation allowance. New faculty members are provided with a reduced teaching schedule during the first semester. Summer paid teaching is typically available.
The salary will be subject to deduction of taxes (10% Personal Income tax in general) as required by the Law of Kazakhstan.
Please submit your application and the following documents to KIMEP University HR Portal directly via the following link:
Please attach the following documents to your filled and submitted application form via HR Portal:
- A full CV;
- A Cover letter that indicates the position applied, how you meet the minimum and preferred qualifications, course(s) you can teach, and salary expectations in Kazakhstani currency (KZT) gross;
- Shortlisted candidates are required to submit 2 referees’ names/contact details. They would be contacted directly in case of selection. If you have the recommendation letters you may also attach them to your application;
- your teaching evaluation forms for the last 2 semesters.
- A Final candidates, non-native speakers of English language are required to submit IELTS academic certificate of the score 8.0 (9.0) or equivalent-The passport of vaccination/certificate on vaccine made (2 shots) or equivalent document would be asked from a final candidate. Closing date for submission of applications is September 19, 2021 (Sunday, 11:59 pm based on Almaty time). The applications would be considered/interviewed until September 30, 2021 by the Selection Committee members. Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited for interviews by the BCB Search Committee by the end of September 2021. Address any related questions to our HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Kazakhstan
- Business & Management Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Kazakhstan
- Management Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Kazakhstan
- Other Business & Management Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Kazakhstan